Planning a family road trip this summer? Whether it is just a day trip or a weeklong one, you don’t
need very much to have a killer road trip. In fact, all you really need is a destination, good music… and snacks!
Before you head out on the road, make sure you stop in The Market and grab our
top 5 snacks to pack on your next road trip.
- Something crunchy: Chips, popcorn, and crackers.
- Something salty: Popcorn, pretzels, and sunflower seeds.
- Something healthy: easy-to-eat fruits and veggies like apples, orange, celery, and cherry
- Something savory: beef jerky, peanuts, and trail mix.
- Something sweet: candy and chocolate are no-brainers for road trips, so we know you won’t
forget these necessities.
Find The Market nearest you to stop in and stock up.