‘Tis the season for everything pumpkin spice. Craving a little bit of fall in your cup? Try this easy spiced
pumpkin warm-up that is easy to add to any coffee or tea drink. You can even sweeten the deal and
blend it with vanilla ice cream to make a yummy pumpkin shake.
• 2 cups half-and-half cream
• 3 tablespoons sugar
• 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice
In a small saucepan, combine cream, sugar, pumpkin and pie spice; cook and stir over medium heat until
blended and heated through. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Top servings with whipped cream and
additional pie spice.